Adding a photo to a contact on Galaxy S10 is simple and fast. It’s basically similar to the steps in editing your contact. If you’re new to Android and does not know where to start, this short guide should walk you through it.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to add photo to a contact on Galaxy S10 | assign a picture to your contact
Don’t know who to add photo to a contact on Galaxy S10? Learn how by following the steps below.
- Open Contacts app.
- Find and select the contact.
- Tap Profile icon or the circle icon with a camera in the middle.
- Assign the picture for the said contact. You can either use a fresh photo by taking a picture using your camera. You can also use an existing photo saved in your Gallery. If you don’t want to do both, simply use the default images.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred picture, don’t forget to tap on Save to confirm the change.
- Tap Back button to return to the previous menu.
Congratulations, you just changed the photo of your contact. If you want to change the current photo in the future, simply do the same steps above and you should be good.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.