The Samsung Galaxy S10e Notification Panel has already been improved. With it, you can view the most recent text messages and access certain functions. But aside from that, you can now access an app’s notification settings from the Lock screen as well as snooze notifications.
It is more than just a notification panel now that Samsung has improved its functionality. Thus, it’s important that you know how to use it well as you can do a lot with just one swipe from the top of the screen. Continue reading as this post may be able to help you master how to use the notification panel of your new Galaxy S10e.
Before we move on to our tutorial, if you are looking for a solution to a problem, then make sure you visit our Galaxy S10e troubleshooting page for we have already addressed some of the most common problems with this phone. There could already be articles on our site that could help you fix your problem. However, if you need more help, then you can always reach us by completing our Android issues questionnaire.
Basic use of Galaxy S10e Notification Panel
Here’s a couple of things you can do with the notification panel of your new device…
- From the Home screen, drag down the Notification panel.
- To dismiss notifications individually, drag a notification to the left or right.
- To dismiss all notifications, tap Clear.
- To close the Notification Panel, press the Home button or swipe up on the screen.
To snooze a notification, follow these steps:
- Swipe down to open the Notification Panel.
- Swipe your desired notification slightly to the left or right. Be careful because if you swipe too fast or too far, you might close the icons.
- Touch the Snooze icon (it looks like a bell).
- Choose your desired option.
- Touch Save.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems. Thanks for reading!
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
- Navigating Samsung Galaxy S10e Multiple Home Screens
- Charging your Samsung Galaxy S10e and using the Wireless PowerShare
- Unlocking the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S10e