Not all apps are created equal and you should get rid of bad ones if possible. If you want to delete an app on your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019), this guide should help. Follow the steps given below to get rid of an app from your device.
How to uninstall or delete an app on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)
There are two ways to delete an app on your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019). Follow the steps in each of these methods below.
Method 1: Delete an app from your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) via Home or Apps screen
A faster way to delete an app from your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) is by going to the Home screen. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Home or Apps screen.
- Find the app you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the app.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm action to delete.
Method 2: Delete an app from your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) via Apps menu
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Ensure All is selected (upper-left). If necessary, tap the Dropdown icon (upper-left) then select All.
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then select Show system apps.
- Tap Uninstall to delete an app.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- That’s it!
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.