In this post, we will show you how to reset system settings on your RealMe 6i to fix many issues in your phone without deleting any of your personal files, apps and data. It’s the best alternative to the Factory reset. Read on to learn more about it.
Procedures like the Factory Reset have been proven to be very effective in fixing almost all issues in your phone, as long as they’re not due to physical damage. However, you will have to spend some time backing up your important files and data because they will be deleted during the process.
If you’re one of the owners who find it a hassle to create a backup of hundreds of your files, then you should just use the procedure that almost has the same effects as the factory reset, but doesn’t require you to backup your data, and that’s the system settings reset.
Reset System Settings on RealMe 6i
Resetting the settings may almost have the same effects as the Factory Reset. The difference is that none of your files or data is deleted.
1. To begin, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to view the apps. Look for Settings and tap on it.
2. Scroll down to find Additional Settings, and once found, tap on it.
3. Scroll down again to find Back up and reset, and tap on it.
4. Tap Erase all data (Factory reset).
5. Tap Reset system settings only, and enter your security lock if prompted.
6. Touch Reset system settings only at the bottom of the screen.
7. Lastly, tap on the same option one more time to confirm you want to reset the system settings.
Your RealMe 6i will restart once the settings reset is finished. After that, your phone will be ready for use.
We hope that this simple tutorial video can be helpful one way or another.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- How To Add Fingerprint On RealMe 6i
- How To Reset Camera Settings on RealMe 6i
- How to Factory Reset A RealMe 6i