In this post, we will show you how to reset Camera settings on your Galaxy A31. Doing so will often fix any camera problem you may be experiencing. You will also learn a couple of ways to do it. So read on to learn more.
Most of the time, when you’re having issues with the camera of your phone, it’s just a minor problem with the app and not the hardware. Which means that you can fix it by doing the most basic troubleshooting procedure. In fact, resetting the settings will often fix any camera-related problems.
Reset Camera Settings on Galaxy A31
There are a couple of methods you can use to reset the camera of your phone. The first one can be found if you launch the camera, while the second one can be done via Settings.
1. To begin, launch the Camera.
2. Look for the gear icon at the upper-left corner of the screen. Tap on it to open Camera settings.
3. Scroll all the way down to find Reset settings. Once found, tap on it, and then tap Reset to confirm.
This method alone can fix any minor camera related issues.
4. If you want to use the other method, all you have to do is tap and hold on the Camera icon until the options menu shows.
5. Look for the App info icon, and then tap on it.
6. Scroll down a bit to find Storage, and once found, tap on it.
7. Tap Clear cache.
8. Tap Clear data, and then touch OK to confirm it.
This procedure has the same effect as the previous method.
After doing any of the procedures, you have to set the camera again so that it will work the way you want it. If it has issues, then it should work properly now that you’ve reset it.
And those are the two methods to reset camera settings on your Galaxy A31. We hope that this simple tutorial video can be helpful.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- How To Remove Google Account From Samsung Galaxy A31
- How To Enable Developer Options On Samsung Galaxy A31