Does your Samsung Galaxy A20 run slow? Are you having app problems like unexpected crashes or apps closing on its own? Why not wipe cache on Samsung Galaxy A20 to enhance its performance?
As we use our smartphones over a period of time, it accumulates bits of information called cache. They are data stored in the phone’s system that will be pulled up in case it needs for a certain process, like viewing websites in a browser.
Cache files play an important role on android devices, like the Samsung Galaxy A20. They allow a faster transaction when the phone needs a specific data to be used. However, old cache could go rogue and may affect the overall performance on the phone.
Just like any other data, cache could be affected by bugs and glitches. If this happens, they tend to affect certain processes, like how the device would pull up information, which may lead to a slower device performance. Lags and crashes are often the main indicator once cache goes rogue.
Aside from that, erratic cache files on your Galaxy A20 could also interact and affect with some apps. Once they do, apps may start acting up and certain issues would arise, such as app crashing unexpectedly, app stops working or apps closing on their own.
What you will find below are the procedures on how to wipe cache on Samsung Galaxy A20. You should make it a habit to wipe the cache partition on your device to prevent glitches from happening. Do not worry as this procedure will not affect your personal data.
- Turn off your Galaxy A20. This step is essential as we need to access the recovery menu.
- Once it is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key until the Samsung logo appears.
- If the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release both keys.
- Wait for the Recovery Mode menu to appear before pressing any buttons or doing anything. Doing so will null the procedure. Repeat prior steps if you do so.
- On the recovery options, scroll to the Wipe Cache Partition option. Use the Volume down key to highlight it.
- Once it is highlighted, press the Power key to make a selection.
- Highlight Yes and press the Power key to confirm. This will initiate the wipe cache procedure.
- Wait for the process to complete. A notification at the bottom part would indicate that it is done.
- After a successful wiping of cache, highlight Reboot System Now and press the Power key to restart your device.
After wiping the cache on your Galaxy A20, use your device as usual and expect to feel some difference with its performance from before. If you want to check other related stuff, you may want to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy A10. Please click here for more information.
We also have our Youtube channel if you want to watch interactive videos about tutorials and troubleshooting guides. Feel free to visit it anytime. Don’t forget to subscribe and like the videos. Thank you.