Learning how to capture a screenshot on your Galaxy A7 can be useful in some select situations. Check out the two methods on how to do it below.
How to take screenshot using Hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
How to take screenshot using the Palm Swipe Gesture
- Open the screen you want to capture.
- Position your hand vertically along the left or right edge of the screen.
- Make sure your hand touches the screen lightly and then swipe across the screen to activate screenshot.
- The screen will flash and you’ll see the screenshot briefly on the screen.
- If you want to view it, open Gallery and it should be under the Screenshot section.