In this short tutorial, we will teach you the two ways on how you can take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A5. If you are new to Galaxy A5 and doesn’t have an idea on how to do it, then, this would be the perfect time that you can do it.
Here’s how to take a screenshot using the Hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
Here’s how take screenshot using Palm swipe Gesture
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture first by going under Settings and searching for Palm Swipe to capture. You can use search box under Settings menu for this.
- Close the settings app and prepare the screen which you want to capture.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.