Just like other variants of Samsung Galaxy models, the Galaxy A9 has also the capability to take screenshots using two different methods. Check out the easy steps below.
How to take Screenshot using Hardware buttons
- Open the application/screen which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now press and hold the Power and Home buttons together.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound that will show that a screenshot was just taken.
How to take Screenshot using Palm Swipe Gesture
- You need to activate the gesture itself before you can actually use it. In order to do so, go into the Settings app and select the Motion menu.
- From the Motion menu, find out Hand Motions and then check the Palm Swipe to capture check-box.
- Close the settings app, head to the screen which you want to capture.