The PlayStation is a popular gaming console that was first released in 2013. The latest version of this console is the PS4 Pro which is capable of playing the latest games in 4K resolution at faster frame rates. Although this is a solid device there are instances when some issues can occur which can become quite annoying. One such issue which we will be troubleshooting today is PS4 freezing lagging issue.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Fix PS4 Freezing Lagging Issue
Try opening router ports
- If you are able to setup port forwarding on your modem or router then I suggest that you follow these settings that are optimized for the PS4:
- Go to your router’s browser settings (Typically 192.168.1.1) with a browser.
- Look for “port forwarding” settings
- Select the IP address of your PS4. It can be found Settings > Network > View Connection Status on your PS4.
- Create UDP and TCP port forwarding rules for both for the following numbers: 80, 443, 1935, 3478, 3479, 3480.
- Use NAT Type 2 instead of 1.
- Check if the PS4 freezing lagging issue still occurs.
- How To Force Close A PS4 Game | Easy Fix For Freezing Game Or App
- How To Fix COD Warzone Ping Or Latency Problems | PS4
- Easy Steps To Remove PS4 Parental Controls | 2020 | NEW Tutorial!
- How To Download Faster On Nintendo Switch | NEW 2020 Tutorial
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos.