There are only 4 fingerprints that can be added to your Galaxy S10. If you want add a new and there’s no slot available for it, you have no choice but to delete a previously registered one. Whatever your reason is, removing or deleting a saved fingerprint on the Galaxy S10 is as easy as adding one. Follow the steps below to do it.
How to delete fingerprints on Galaxy S10
These are the steps to delete a saved fingerprint on your Galaxy S10:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap Fingerprints. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Select the fingerprint to remove. To select all, touch and hold a fingerprint until selected then tap All (upper-left). When selected, a blue check mark will appear to the left of the fingerprint.
- Tap Remove (upper-right).
- To confirm, review the disclaimer then tap Remove.
- That’s it. You’ve now removed a fingerprint from your device.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.