Copying the photos stored in your #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 to your PC is quite easy. The fastest way to do it is by the manual method. The steps on how to to do this are listed below.
How To Transfer Photos From Galaxy Note 9 To PC
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to your PC using a USB cable. You may be asked to Allow access on your device’s screen (this may not appear if you have allowed it in the past).
- Your device can connect to your computer in a number of different ways, from charging only to appearing as a separate drive. To make sure you are connected properly, swipe down from the top of the screen then tap on the connection that has appeared. Tap an option that allows an MTP connection.
- You can now see your device available to view on your computer. Depending on the software you’re running, you can see this by clicking on My Computer or going to Start>Computer
- Click on your device. You will now see your phone details. If you have an SD card, this will also appear here.
- You will now see all the files on your phone. Your photos can be found under the folder DCIM .
- If you save your photos to your SD card, they will be under DCIM in the SD folder and not the Phone one.
- You can now drag and drop your pictures from your phone to wherever you want to save them on your computer.