This post will show you how to add a Samsung account on the Galaxy Note 20. Read on to view a step-by-step account setup walkthrough.
Samsung Account Setup Overview
One of the ways to get the most of your Samsung Galaxy device is to set up a Samsung account. By doing so, you can take advantage of all the exclusive features and services. In addition, your Samsung account is likewise a requisite to back up, restore and sync data between multiple devices.
Setting up accounts in Samsung devices is a straightforward and easy process. Nonetheless, those who are still trying to familiarize the Android interface may deem it as a bit of a challenge.
If you’re wondering how to set up or add a Samsung account on the recently rolled out Galaxy Note 20 handset, then this quick demo should help you get started.
Easy Steps to Add Samsung Account on your Galaxy Note 20
Time Needed : 8 minutes
Performing the following steps will result in adding a Samsung account to the Galaxy Note 20 smartphone. Screenshots are likewise provided to serve as visual representations should you find any trouble referring to the written instructions.
- When ready, swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen to launch and access the Apps viewer.
Different app icons and shortcut controls will populate the next display.
- To continue, locate and then tap the Settings icon.
Doing so will load up the main settings menu with the list of all basic and advanced features to manage and utilize.
- Scroll down then tap Accounts and backup.
Another window opens highlighting account-related features and options to configure on your device.
- Tap Accounts to proceed.
The main Accounts menu will load up next.
Here, you will see a list of all existing accounts on your device.
- To move on, tap the option to Add account.
A list of all account service providers will populate the next screen.
- To add a new Samsung account, tap Samsung account from the given items.
Another screen opens, prompting you to sign into your Samsung account.
- Enter your Samsung account credentials, particularly the email address or phone number and the password that's associated with your Samsung account.
After entering your account credentials, tap the Sign in button.
If the sign in process is successful, you'll be routed to the Samsung account welcome screen.
- Read and review the information and then tap to mark the radio button to agree to all the above terms and conditions. Then tap Agree to proceed.
Your device will then process the information you’ve entered.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit code sent to your other device.
This is only applicable if you have enabled a two-step verification on your Samsung account.
Please note that you only have about 3 minutes to enter the code. After that, the code will expire and when that happens, you will need to resend code.
You may also opt to skip the two-step verification on this phone the next time you access your account. Just tap to mark the checkbox next to the statement.
- After entering the code, tap Done on the soft keyboard.
Your Samsung Account is now added and ready to use on your device.
- Android 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
If you want to add another account, just repeat the same steps until you get to the screen where you will need to enter the email address that’s associated with the Samsung account you’d like to add.
Aside from Samsung Account, you can also set up and add other types of accounts such as Gmail, Outlook, and more.
Having trouble adding your Account?
Should you encounter an error when attempting to add an account, verify and ensure that you’re entering the correct account information.
If you’re getting an error message or code, read the error message to figure out what went wrong and what’s needed to be done in order to fix it.
Hope this helps!
To view more comprehensive tutorials and troubleshooting videos on different mobile devices, feel free to visit The Droid Guy channel on YouTube anytime.
Hope this helps!
You Might Also Want to Read:
- How to Set Up Corporate Email on Galaxy S20
- How To Add And Remove Samsung Account On Galaxy S20
- How to Add or Set up Google and Samsung accounts on your Galaxy A50