Your Fitbit Versa is designed to allow Quick Replies automatically for some supported apps. This means that if a supported app sends notification to your watch, you will be given an option to reply with standard quick reply or emoji icon. If an app that sent a notification is not supported, you’ll not get an option for replies.
Some of the known apps that are supported include, but are not limited to the following:
- Text messages
- Facebook Messenger
How to use Quick Replies on Fitbit Versa
Incoming notifications will cause your device to vibrate. To respond with a Quick reply, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Fitbit Versa is connected to your phone via Bluetooth and Fitbit app is running in the background. If Fitbit app on your phone is not running, no notifications can be forwarded to your Fitbit Versa.
- On your Fitbit Versa, tap the notification that you receive. To see recent notifications, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Reply or Replies. If you don’t see an option to reply to the message, quick replies aren’t available for the app that sent the notification.
- Choose a text reply from the list of quick replies or tap the emoji icon User-added image to choose an emoji. Tap More replies or More emojis to see additional options.
How to customize Quick Replies on Fitbit Versa
Each app has a list of 5 default text quick replies. To change the quick replies, you must open the Fitbit app on your phone and change the replies from there.
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap your device image.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Quick Replies.
- Tap the app you want to change the quick replies for. To change the default quick replies for all apps, tap Default Replies.
- Tap the reply you want to change and enter the text you want to use instead. Replies are limited to 60 characters.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the list of apps and automatically save your changes.
- Sync your device. The next time you receive a message notification from that app, your new reply is included in the list of quick replies on your device.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.