Some of our readers have asked us how to erase their Fitbit Versa. By erasing they mean how to wipe off their records and other data from their watch. This can be done through a reset which not only erases your data, it also brings the watch back to its factory settings and configuration. Your device will become like new once you’ve successfully erased it.
Doing the factory reset on the Fitbit Versa isn’t complicated. Continue reading below if you want to learn how to do it as I will give you the step-by-step tutorial.
But before we move on, if you are looking for a solution to a different problem, drop in on our Fitbit Versa Troubleshooting page for we have already solved some of the most common issues with this device. We may have already published articles that could help you with your problem. Or, if you need further assistance, fill up our questionnaire as we may be able to help you with your concern.
Here’s how to erase your Fitbit Versa…
- Connect the Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
- Hold all 3 buttons for about 15 seconds, until the Fitbit logo appears.
- When the Fitbit logo disappears release the Bottom Right button, then keep holding the Left and Top Right button until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated. This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the static logo will appear and the device will boot the image on the factory slot (Says go to Fitbit.com/setup). If you fail to release the ‘Bottom Right button’ in time, or otherwise don’t follow the procedure the static logo will appear quickly and boot without factory reset.
Alternatively, you can just open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset.
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.
- How To Charge Fitbit Versa
- How to fix Fitbit Versa that doesn’t always wake up when screen is tapped
- Fitbit Versa Screen Wake no longer works when turning the wrist
- How to fix Fitbit Versa that’s not charging properly