One way to make sure that your Google Pixel 7 will be at its optimum performance is by managing its storage. There should always be enough storage for the apps and services to run properly.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
Managing the storage of your phone is easy and here’s how you do it:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
This will pull up the App Drawer.
- Look for Settings and tap on it.
This will open the Settings app that allows you to change some settings in your phone.
- Find and tap Storage.
From this screen, you can view details about how your phone’s storage is being used.
- To delete saved videos, tap Videos.
Doing so will show you all the video files saved in your phone.
- Tap and hold on any video.
This will allow you to select multiple files.
- Tap the Trash bin at the top-right corner.
Doing so will allow you to move the select video to the trash. You have to remember that items moved to the trash will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
- Tap Move files to Trash at the bottom of the screen.
This will immediately move the selected items to your phone's trash bin.
- To view the trash, go back to the previous screen and scroll down.
You can then tap the Trash option from the list.
- Select the items you want to erase and then tap Delete at the bottom of the screen.
Tap Delete to confirm.
- You can also reset some apps that you don’t use anymore.
There are apps that also take up so much storage space.
- To do that, go back to the main Storage screen and tap Apps.
Doing so will show all the apps installed on your Pixel 7.
- Tap on the app you want to reset.
In this tutorial, let’s use Facebook.
- On the next screen, tap Clear cache.
This will delete all the temporary files created by the app as well as the system.
- Tap Clear storage and tap Delete to confirm.
Doing so will delete the app’s data including files and settings.
- Google Pixel 7
You can do the same procedure to other apps that use so much storage. You can also explore more options in the Storage menu if you need to free up more space. But as far as managing the storage of your Pixel 7 is concerned, that’s how it’s done.
We hope this guide can help you.