If you have a lot of photos stored in your #Samsung #Galaxy #S9 and you want to make a backup copy of these to your PC then the fastest way to do it is the manual method. The steps on how to do this are listed below.
How To Transfer Photos From Galaxy S9 To PC
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 to your PC using a USB cable. You may be asked to Allow access on your device’s screen (this may not appear if you have allowed it in the past).
- Your device can connect to your computer in a number of different ways, from charging only to appearing as a separate drive. To make sure you are connected properly, swipe down from the top of the screen then tap on the connection that has appeared. Tap an option that allows an MTP connection.
- You can now see your device available to view on your computer. Depending on the software you’re running, you can see this by clicking on My Computer or going to Start>Computer
- Click on your device. You will now see your phone details. If you have an SD card, this will also appear here.
- You will now see all the files on your phone. Your photos can be found under the folder DCIM .
- If you save your photos to your SD card, they will be under DCIM in the SD folder and not the Phone one.
- You can now drag and drop your pictures from your phone to wherever you want to save them on your computer.