The #Samsung #Galaxy#Note9 is a powerful Android smartphone that has been recently released. Its key feature is its ability to easily use productivity apps thanks in part to its S Pen. Owners of this device will soon find out that they will need to transfer their personal files to their computer so they can work on it further or have a backup copy. Transferring files between the device and the PC is an easy task and can be performed by following the steps listed below.
How To Transfer Files From Galaxy Note 9 To PC
- Connect the USB cable to the port of your phone and to your PC USB port.
- On your phone, slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the connection icon.
- Tap for other USB options.
- Tap Transfer Files to turn on the option.
- On your PC, start a file manager program.
- Go to the folder in your phone file system.
- Highlight the file or folder then move or copy it to a location in your PC.