Capturing a screenshot on Galaxy A3 is easy. There are actually two ways to take screenshots on this device.
How to take screenshot using Hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
How to take screenshot using the Palm Swipe Gesture
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture first by going under Settings and searching for Palm Swipe to capture. You can use search box under Settings menu for this.
- Close the settings app and prepare the screen which you want to capture.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.