When you perform a factory reset on your TRENDNET router all of the settings that were made will be reverted to its initial values. Make sure to have a copy of your personalized configurations such as username, password, and other security settings.
To perform a factory reset:
- Power on the TRENDnet Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold the paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and then release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
You can then access the TRENDNET router using these default settings:
- IP address: 192.168.10.100 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- OR refer to the back side of your device.