The #Samsung #Galaxy #S9 is a recently released flagship phone that has become quite popular among consumers. Aside from having a solid build quality this phone also has an impressive set of features. One such feature that a lot of people are using is the night mode feature of the device. When this feature is activated it can effectively reduce eye strain when using the phone at night.
How To Enable Night Mode On Galaxy S9
- Go to the Settings application
- Tap on the Display option
- Tap on the Blue Light Filter option
- Turn it on then adjust the strength of the filter by moving the Opacity slider (optional)
How To Schedule Night Mode On Galaxy S9
You can also schedule what time the Night Mode will be activated on the device so that you won’t have to do this manually.
- Go to Settings then tap on Display option.
- Select the Blue Light Filter.
- Tap on “Turn on as scheduled.”
- Choose among the Sunrise or Sunset option or set the time interval as per your preferences.
- If you are setting time, enter the Start and End Time as you want.