Have you ever wondered how other users are able to access more menus on their phone settings, such as debugging? Did you attempt to look it up on your Galaxy A10 but couldn’t find it? There’s one thing that you might be missing, and that is the developer options on Samsung Galaxy A10.
If you are not aware of what developer option is, it’s a bunch of additional settings that you can access once it is enabled on the device. By default, the developer options are hidden on Android smartphones, as they are only intended to be used by tech savvy people.
Messing the settings on the developer options might affect how your device would run and may result in several problems. Unlocking the developer options on Samsung Galaxy A10 will provide you things to do on the device, such as unlocking the bootloader and changing the animation speed.
Aside from those things, you can also use the developer tools to enhance your gaming experience. Activate the MSAA or multisample anti-aliasing option to achieve a more satisfying graphic experience when playing games.
Posts you might like
Since developer options are made for smartphone users who would want to explore their device’s capabilities through additional settings, you will need to enable it manually. Casual users are still able to access these settings, as long as it is already activated.
Check out how you can access the developer options on Galaxy A10 by completing the procedures provided below.
- Access Settings on your Galaxy A10. You may need to scroll up to display the apps and look for the Settings app.
- Scroll to the bottom and select About Phone.
- Tap on Software information.
- Look for Build Number. Tap on it for 7 times consecutively.
- You should see a message confirming that developer options are activated.
- Go back to the main settings and you should see Developer options at the bottom part. Tapping on it will reveal several tools that you can explore. Make sure not to activate those options without knowing what they are used for. You also have the option to turn off developer options if you want to.
Now that you have access to the developer options on Samsung Galaxy A10, learn how to factory reset it by clicking here. Need more help? Check out our Youtube channel for cool and interactive videos. Feel free to subscribe and we would appreciate it if you will give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.