Google Discover is a feature that provides personalized news, articles, and other content based on your interests. While it’s primarily designed for mobile devices, there are ways to access Google Discover on your desktop. Here are two effective methods:
Method 1: Using Chrome Developer Tools
- Open Google Chrome or Brave Browser: Navigate to Google’s homepage.
- Log In: Make sure you’re logged into your Google account. This is crucial for personalized content.
- Right-Click and Inspect: Right-click anywhere on the browser window and select “Inspect” from the context menu.
- Toggle Device Toolbar: In the inspection window, locate the “Toggle device toolbar” icon at the top left corner. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+M.
- Reload the Page: After toggling the device toolbar, refresh the page. You should now see Google Discover as if you were on a mobile device.
Method 2: Using Google News
- Navigate to Google News: Go to Google News.
- Log In: If you’re not already logged in, sign in with your Google account.
- Find ‘For You’ Tab: On the left-hand side, you’ll see various tabs. Click on the “For You” tab to access content similar to Google Discover.