Changing the phone ringtone on a Google Pixel 7 is easy and simple. You can do so in a matter of minutes or even seconds. Your phone already has a lot of sounds you can choose to be your ringtone but you can also add your own sound or music.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
Having a custom ringtone can help you distinguish between notifications and phone calls. You can surely use your Pixel 7 without changing its ringtone but if you want to personalize the device, then we suggest you try this.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Swipe up right from the search box on the Home screen.
This will pull up the App Drawer and show you all the apps on your phone.
- Scroll down a bit to find Settings and once found, tap on it.
You will be brought to the main Settings screen.
- Scroll down and then tap Sound & vibration.
This will bring you to the screen where you have options to change the audio setup of your phone.
- At the lower part of the screen, tap Phone ringtone.
Doing so will show you a categorized list of ringtones that are already available on your device.
- If you want to use your own sound, tap My Sounds.
This will allow you to change the ringtone into a custom audio or music.
- If you’ve already downloaded your audio into your phone, then choose it from the list.
You have to either download the file from Google Drive or connect your phone to a computer and copy the audio files into the ringtone directory.
- Tap Save at the top-right corner of the screen to save the changes you made.
After doing that, your Pixel 7 will use the audio you selected when incoming calls are received.
- You can also just use any of the ringtones in your phone by tapping any of the categories.
Scroll down a bit to view the other categories and tap one that you like.
- On the next screen, tap the ringtone you want to use.
You should also tap Save at the top-right corner to use the sound you selected.
- Aside from that, you can also adjust the Ring & notification volume by dragging the slider to the right or to the left.
Going right makes the sound louder and going left makes the sound weaker.
- Phone ringtone
- Pixel 7
And that’s how you change the ringtone in your Google Pixel 7.
We hope that this guide can be helpful.