This post will walk you through configuring the Android 13 settings that would make the latest Google Pixel smartphone’s display text smaller or bigger. Here’s how to adjust the system font size on Google Pixel 7.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
Many of the built-in Android features are designed to meet common needs of end-users. That said, you can change many of the default settings to make your device look and work the way you wanted. In recent Android phones like Google’s newest Pixel variant, display settings are among the many customizable elements that you can utilize.
The steps outlined below depict the process of customizing the default system font size on the Pixel 7 to make it smaller or bigger. Feel free to refer to this guide when needed.
- When ready, access the Apps tray and then tap Settings.
Simply swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen to access the Apps tray then locate and tap the gear icon to launch the Settings app menu.
- While in the Settings menu, scroll to find and then tap on Display.
Another menu opens with display-related features and settings.
- Find and then tap Display size and text to proceed.
On the succeeding menu, you will see relevant options to manage the phone’s default system display settings, particularly the display size and text.
- Navigate to the Font size section and then drag the slider to the left or right accordingly. If you want to make the text smaller, drag the slider to the left. If you want to make text bigger, drag it to the right instead.
Alternatively, you can tap on the Minus (-) or Plus (+) to make the display text size smaller or bigger.
The changes you’ve made will immediately be applied and become visible in the system. The changes will become visible in the entire system interface.
- Google Pixel 7
Should you wish to make necessary adjustments to the system display font size, just repeat the same steps to return to the Display font size and text menu and then use the slider to apply new changes.
Adjusting the Display size and text via Accessibility Menu
The display size and text settings on your Pixel 7 can also be accessed and managed through the Android 13 Accessibility menu.
- To do so, simply head over to Settings-> Accessibility menu and then tap Display size and text under the Display section.
- You will then be routed to the same menu where you can adjust the default font size, display size and other display attributes using the same slider or control.
Adjusting these settings is usually recommended if you find it difficult to read small text on your Android smartphone. The increase in font size will take effect on most of the screens and apps using the system font size and display size options.
And that’s all about adjusting the system font size on the new Google Pixel 7 smartphone.