Last month T-Mobile announced that it will be offering the LG G Flex and the Optimus F3Q on its network. As expected, both devices are now available starting today. The LG G Flex uses a 6-inch curved display and cost $672 outright or $0 upfront but with monthly payments of $28 for 28 months. The Optimus F3Q on the other hand comes with a QWERTY keyboard making it an ideal device for those who do lots of messaging is priced at $312 or $0 upfront with monthly payments of $13 for 24 months.
LG G Flex
Aside from its unique curved display this device also has a revolutionary self-healing coating on its back. This makes it recover from most scratches made through regular everyday wear and tear.
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 3.21 x 0.31/0.34 inches
- Weight: 6.22 ounces
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- CPU: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Processor
- Battery Life: 27 hours talk time, 26 days standby time
- Camera: 13MP Camera with 1080p HD Recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, WiFi,4G Capable, Wi-Fi and Mobile Calling
This device is similar to the previously released LG Optimus L3 but with the addition of a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
- Dimensions: 4.80 x 2.55 x 0.55 inches
- Weight: 5.64 ounces
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery Life: 16 hours talk time, 15 days standby time
- Camera: front facing camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G Capable, Wi-Fi and Mobile Calling
Both devices can be availed of under T-Mobile’s Simple Choice Plans which provides unlimited talk, text and Web with up to 500MB of data as well as unlimited text and data in 100+ countries without any additional charges.