Only a few use the voicemail service nowadays since everybody is connected via the internet. So, when you call someone and the phone is seems to be unattended, it’s almost automatic to try and contact them through Twitter or Facebook or any other social media apps. However, there are times when you really have to leave a voicemail and when that time comes, it’s better that you’ve properly setup your voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Follow the steps below to successfully set up the voicemail service on your phone.
- Launch the Phone App. The voicemail is a feature that’s embedded in the phone app and thus, you can access it through the app.
- Now, you can tap the Keypad located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Touch and hold the number 1 on the dialer. If you haven’t setup the service before, you’d probably get the “No voicemail number is stored on the card.” message. However, if it’s already been set up, listen to the prompts for instructions on how to set it up completely.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- When you reach voicemail, just enter the voicemail number.
- Now, select the voicemail number by tapping “Voicemail number.”
- Enter the voicemail number and select “OK.” To check your voicemail,repeat 2-4 steps.
Note: In setting up your voicemail on your device the steps may vary on the carrier you are in.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems. Thanks for reading!