Capturing the screen or an app screen on Galaxy J5 is easy. Check out the two methods below on how to do it.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J5 using hardware keys:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and the home button at the same time. Wait for the border around the screen to flash white.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J5 using Palm Swipe gesture:
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture first by going under Settings and searching for Palm Swipe to capture. You can use search box under Settings menu for this.
- Close the settings app and prepare the screen which you want to capture.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.