This post will show you how to take screenshots on Galaxy A8. There are two ways to do that. Check out the easy steps below.
How to take screenshot using hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
How to take screenshot using Palm Swipe Gesture
- Activate the gesture before you can actually use it. In order to do so, go into the Settings app and select the Motion menu.
- From the Motion menu, find out Hand Motions and then check the Palm Swipe to capture checkbox.
- Close the settings app, head to the screen which you want to capture.
- Shape your hand like a knife (your thumb facing up) and swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.