The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is the latest model to be released in the market from the Note line of devices. This phone is designed for professionals who want to do more with their mobile device as it comes with a stylus called an S Pen that allows for precise input control.
Did you also know that the phone has a native QR Code reader which can easily be used to scan various QR Codes? To use this feature you will first have to activate the Bixby Vision feature of the phone. To use this feature, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network. You must also register and sign in to your Samsung account.
How To Scan QR Codes On Galaxy Note 9
- To activate Bixby Vision, Launch the Camera or Gallery app
- When you start Bixby Vision for the first time, you must sign in to your Samsung account. Tap SIGN IN and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are already signed in, this step will not appear.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions and tap OK.
- Allow the permissions for necessary app to use Bixby Vision.
- After setup, when a product is recognized and scanned, the available search icons will appear.
- Point the camera at the QR Code to read its information.