The #Samsung #Galaxy #S7 is one of the premium Android smartphones in the market that comes with an impressive rear camera. The phone is equipped with a 12MP rear shooter with dual pixel technology and optical image stabilization. It uses a lens with an aperture of f/1.7 allowing it to take impressive photos even in low lighting conditions.
Aside from taking photos the phone can also record excellent videos. While the phone can record videos in 4K one impressive feature that consumers can do is to record slow motion videos on Galaxy S7. These slow motion videos are popular for sharing on social media websites or for incorporating into a vlog.
How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Galaxy S7
- Choose Apps from the Home screen of the phone.
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap on Mode
- Tap on Slow Motion
- Tap on Record to start recording
- When finished recording choose stop
Take note that the phone can only record a slow motion video in 240 frames per second at 720p resolution.
Once you have finished recording the slow motion video you can edit this on the fly using the Gallery app.
- Tap the preview thumbnail of the slow motion video from the Camera To view it in the Gallery app.
- Play the slow motion video. Your phone will play the video with a randomly set of slow motion section.
- You can pause the video.
- Drag the slider at the beginning and the end to trim the video.
- You can change the slow motion speed by tapping within the slow motion section. Select from: 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8.
- Once the edit has finished tap on Export to save the edited file.
Some tips to consider when recording slow motion videos with your phone
- Make sure that the environment has a good lighting condition.
- Make sure that the phone is held in a stable position.