The Fitbit Versa is a popular budget friendly smartwatch that is packed with several outstanding features. Aside from telling the time this phone has several health and fitness features that can give the expensive models a run for their money.
New owners of this smartwatch will usually want to know how to get text messages on the Versa. Listed below are the steps that you need to perform.
How To Get Text Messages On Fitbit Versa
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, of your smartwatch tap the Account icon.
- Tap Notifications.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your watch. Versa appears in the list of Bluetooth devices connected to your phone. Call, text, and calendar
- notifications are turned on automatically.
- To turn on notifications from apps installed on your phone, including Fitbit and WhatsApp, tap App Notifications and turn on the notifications you want to
- Tap Notifications > Versa in the top left corner to return to device settings.
You should also make sure to verify your Android phone settings.
- Verify that the Android version is 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Verify that Bluetooth is on.
- Verify that Do Not Disturb is off. Find this setting under Sound and notification.
- Make sure your phone receives notifications while locked. Find this setting under Sound and notification.
- If your Fitbit device can receive app notifications, make sure you can receive app notifications on your phone. For example, you can receive Facebook notifications on your Fitbit device, but only if you also receive them on your phone. Find the notifications permissions under Sound and notification.
- Make sure the Fitbit app is allowed to run in the background on your phone.
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.