Welcome to another installment of our troubleshooting series where we aim to help our readers who own the #Samsung #Galaxy #A9 fix the issues that they are experiencing with their phone. This is a recently released premium mid range device that has a metal frame with glass on both the front and back. This device has the distinction of being the world’s first phone with four rear cameras. Although this is a solid performing phone there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy A9 Bluetooth sound not working after software update issue.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A9 Bluetooth Sound Not Working After Software Update
Problem: Hi guy.. I am using a Samsung A9 model. Previously it work well to connect with my car built in handsfree Bluetooth device to receive call or dial call while driving. The sound will come out from my car speaker. Recently I updated my phone software, then cannot hear the sound when you received or dial call in the car, have to manually turn on phone loud speaker. And I also found my phone become lag after these updates, WhatsApp keep idle or quit etc. Hope you can advice any solution. I thinking to downgrade the updates but can’t. Thanks a lot.
Solution: Since this problem occurred right after a software update then there’s a possibility that it is caused by old software data that has not been completely removed and is now causing a conflict with the new software version. Listed below are the troubleshooting steps that you need to perform to fix this problem.
Delete paired Bluetooth connection of the Galaxy A9
The first thing you will want to do is to delete the paired Bluetooth connection of your phone .
- From the main screen, select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth Settings.
- Next to the device to be unpaired, select Info.
- Select Remove Device.
- Select Yes.
Once deleted pair your phone to your car Bluetooth system then check if the issue still occurs.
Reset network connections of the Galaxy A9
This will reset and restore the initial setting not only of the phone Bluetooth but the Wi-Fi and mobile data APN as well.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings – General Management – Reset – Reset network settings.
- Tap Reset settings.
- If you have set up a PIN, enter it.
- Tap Reset settings. Once complete a confirmation window will appear.
Once this is done check if the issue still occurs.
Factory reset the Galaxy A9
One last troubleshooting step to consider is a factory reset. This will restore your phone back to its initial factory condition. Make sure to backup your phone data as it will be deleted in the process.
- Press the Power button for a couple of seconds and from the menu which pops up select Restart.
- Hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power key together for a few seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 logo appears let go of all buttons. The phone will now boot in recovery mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Select “Yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.