The Fitbit Versa is becoming one of the popular smartwatch model in the market owing to its several outstanding features and its price of just below $200. New owners of this device will need to charge it fully in order to use it. When it is fully charged this watch can be used for four days or more without needing another charge. Listed below are the steps that needs to be done to charge the device.
How To Charge Fitbit Versa
- Plug the charging cradle into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified
- USB wall charger.
- The charging cradle uses a spring clip to hold Versa in place while charging.
- Pinch the spring clip and place Versa in the charging cradle. The pins on the
- charging cradle must align with the gold contacts on the back of the watch.
- The connection is secure when the percent charged appears on screen.
- While the watch charges, tap the screen to check the battery level. Tap the screen twice to use Versa while it charges