Have you ever encountered an issue wherein you cannot turn off Galaxy A50, or any smartphone, because the screen just won’t respond? As you know, you need a combination of the power key and touchscreen to turn off the device. If such an issue occurs, you may be able to display the power options by pressing and holding the power key but you will be stuck there.
So, in this post, I will guide you on how to turn off Galaxy A50 even if it has an unresponsive screen. If you’re familiar with the Forced Restart, then you will easily understand the steps I’m gonna show you below.
This procedure is for the device that can still power on and has an unresponsive screen. If the screen won’t turn on if you press the power key, then that’s a different problem and we already addressed such an issue.
Turn Off Galaxy A50 With Unresponsive Screen
Time needed: 5 minutes.
You won’t lose anything by doing this procedure. So, it’s safe for your files and data, as well as for your device.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power key for 10 seconds.
- Once the screen turns off, release the volume down button (while still holding down the power key) and immediately hold the volume up button.
- When the Galaxy A50 logo shows, release both keys.
Now, just wait until your phone reaches the recovery mode.
- When it is in recovery mode, use the volume down button to highlight the Power Off option.
- Press the power key and your phone should shut down after that.
Whatever your reason is why you want to turn off your device, it’s fulfilled. However, when you turn the phone on again, it will still bring you back to the recovery mode. But from there, you will have an option to reboot it, so do that.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you turn off Galaxy A50 with an unresponsive screen.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!