Do you want to know how to restart your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4? There are actually a couple of ways to do this. such as by using the physical buttons or by using the quick settings menu. In this tutorial we will be showing you how this is done.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is a premium Android device that has a foldable display. It’s the latest version flip phone model that uses the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. It can run any app or game with ease and is able to fit in your pocket quite easily when folded. Some of the best features of this model include a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, armor aluminum frame, and a 3700 mAh battery.
How to power off Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
One of the common troubleshooting steps when it comes to fixing issues your Samsung phone encounters is to restart it. The Android phone must be turned off, then turned on again which will refresh its operating system and get rid of any corrupted data stored in its memory.
There are a couple of ways to restart your phone. We will be showing you some of the ways to perform this procedure on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4.
Restart Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 using physical buttons
The most popular way of restarting any Android device is by using the physical buttons.
- Press and hold Power key and Volume down key for a couple of seconds.
- On the power menu that appears select restart.
- Tap Restart one more time to confirm.
The reboot process will begin. The device will shut down then turn on again.
Restart Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from Quick Settings panel
Another way to restart your phone is from the quick settings panel.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to pull down the Quick Settings Panel.
- Tap the Power icon located at the top right corner. This opens the Power menu.
- Tap Restart and then confirm that you want to reboot your phone.
Force restart the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
If your phone is frozen or not responding, then you will need to do a force restart.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key for 8 seconds. Your phnoe will shut down. Continue pressing both buttons.
- When the Samsung logo shows, release both keys and allow your device to continue the boot process.
Restart the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 automatically at set times
You can create a schedule when your phone will automatically turn off then on again. Take note that this only works if the screen is off, the phone is not used, the battery is above 30%, and the SIM card lock is off.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Reset at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Auto restart at set times to have access to its settings.
- Tap the Switch to enable it.
- Set the time of the day as well as the days you want your phone to restart automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset network settings on my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4?
You will usually reset network settings when experiencing connectivity issues.
Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Z Flip 4.
Scroll down to and tap General management.
Tap Reset to view the reset options.
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap Reset settings and if prompted, enter your security lock.
Tap Reset to proceed with the network settings reset.
- How do I factory data reset my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4?
Before performing a factory data reset make sure to back up your phone data first as this will be deleted in the process.
Turn off your Samsung Galaxy device.
Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and side buttons until the device vibrates and the Android Recovery screen appears then release all buttons. Allow up to 30 seconds for the recovery screen to appear.
From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. You can use the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the side key to select.
Select Factory data reset. Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete.
Select Reboot system now. Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Set up your Android phone.
- How do I soft reset my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4?
Turn off the phone by pressing and holding the Bixby button and the volume down button on the side of the device.
Choose Power off.
Choose Power off again. The phone will turn off.
Wait for a few seconds.
Press and hold the Bixby button on the side of the device to turn on the Samsung phone.
- Will the restart delete my phone data?
Restarting the phone will not delete any saved data.
- How do I enable power saving mode on Galaxy Z Flip 4?
Tap on Battery and device care.
Tap on Battery.
Tap on Power saving mode and toggle it On.