Learning how to capture screenshots on HTC U12+ can come handy for you in some situations. Know the two methods on how to do it below.
How to screenshot on HTC U12 Plus (HTC U12+) using the hardware buttons:
- Open the application/screen which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound that will show that a screenshot was just taken.
How to screenshot on HTC U12 Plus (HTC U12+) by setting up Quick Settings:
- Pull down the Status bar to access Notification panel. The Quick Settings bar should be shown below the status bar.
- Click on the Tablet with Pencil button (Edit). This will show you all the existing buttons as well as hidden ones which you can manually add.
- Find the “Screenshot” button and drag it alongside the existing buttons. Click “Done” to save your changes. Now whenever you double drag your status bar, the screenshot button will be shown.
- Go to the screen you want to capture. Double drag from the status bar, click the “Screenshot.”