The new Google Pixel (#Pixel) is a 5-incher smartphone with really impressive specs and sleek design. It’s one of the few devices released with Android 7.1 Nougat as the native operating system. Adorned with an #AMOLED display with full HD resolution and the powerful Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, it’s one of the best devices you can get in the market today with an affordable price. But then again, the phone’s not perfect! Problems may occur from time to time and that’s when things get a little ugly.
That’s the reason why we created this page in the first place because we want to help owners who are bugged by a problem or two. We know Google already has a superb tech support and we’re not trying to compete with them, we simply want to help our readers who may be in immediate need of support.
So, bookmark this page for we will be updating this every week or as soon as we publish new articles, solutions, troubleshooting guides or tutorials on our website. It will become a great resource for a lot of users out there because aside from the aforementioned posts, we will also be publishing practical tips and tricks anybody can use for free. So, browse this page to find issues that are similar with yours and use the solutions or troubleshooting guides we suggested.
In case our solutions don’t work for you or if you need further assistance, you can always contact us by filling up our Android issues questionnaire. Don’t worry as we will do our best to help you but please do your part as well. Include information as to how or when the problem started and what the actual error messages are if there’s any. Rest assured that we read every message we receive and we will do our own research for you.
Now, here are the sections you can find on this page…
- Problems / Solutions
- Tutorials / How tos
- Tips / Tricks
- Security / Device Management
- Firmware Updates
- How to fix your Google Pixel that keeps restarting on its own [Troubleshooting Guide & Potential Solution]
- Google Pixel Not Charging Not Turning On Issue & Other Related Problems
- How to fix your Google Pixel that won’t charge [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How fix your Google Pixel that won’t turn on [Troubleshooting Guide]
Operating System Issues
- How to fix your Google Pixel that can no longer connect to a Wi-Fi network, other connectivity issues [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Google Pixel that’s showing “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error message [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Google Pixel with its camera that keeps stopping [Troubleshooting Guide & Potential Solution]