There are a couple of icons on your phone’s Lock Screen. Those are shortcuts to the apps, which means that even if your phone is locked, you will still be able to use them without unlocking it.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 2 minutes
You can change the Lock Screen icons into apps that you use more often so that you can easily open them without unlocking your device.
The process is easy and pretty straightforward, here’s how it’s done:
- From the Home Screen, swipe up to pull up the App Drawer and tap Settings.
You may also swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon.
- Scroll down a bit to find the option Lock Screen and once found, tap on it.
This will show you all the settings for the Lock Screen.
- Scroll all the way down and tap Shortcuts.
This will allow you to choose the icons of the apps you want to enable in the Lock Screen.
- Tap Left Shortcut and choose an app.
There are a few apps that don’t require unlocking your device but there are also apps that do.
- Tap Right Shortcut and choose an app.
You can choose the Camera or any other app that you want.
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
After doing that, try locking your phone and you should see the icons have changed. You can then try to open the app without unlocking your phone.
We hope this tutorial can help you.
Posts you might like