Having the right amount of brightness from your screen is key to having a good experience when you’re reading articles online at night or while streaming videos.
In your Galaxy Z Flip 4, you actually have controls over the main screen’s brightness and the cover screen. Each of them have a separate slider that you can drag to adjust the brightness that best suits your eyes.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
In this post, we will tackle those things briefly so you can learn more about them.
- Pull up the App Drawer and tap Settings.
This will open the Settings app that allows you to change some settings and features in your phone.
- Find and tap Display.
This will bring you to the screen where you can change the settings of your phone’s screen.
- Drag the slider just below the Main screen to adjust the brightness.
Going right will make the screen brighter and going left, dimmer.
- To adjust the brightness of the Cover screen, drag the slider below it.
It’s up to you if you want to make the screen brighter or dimmer.
- If you want your phone to automatically adjust its brightness, tap the switch next to Adaptive brightness to enable it.
When enabled, your phone will adjust the brightness to give just the right amount depending on the amount of ambient light it gets.
- You may also enable the switch next to Extra brightness to increase the maximum brightness of your phone’s screen.
This will, of course, use more battery especially if you turn the brightness all the way up.
- Settings app
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
And that’s how you adjust the brightness for the Main and Cover screens on your Galaxy Z Flip 4.
We hope that this guide can help you.
Posts you might like