This post will guide you how to turn on Safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy M51 and understand the importance of such a procedure in fixing issues. In this mode, all third-party apps and services are temporarily disabled, which allows you to continue troubleshooting. Read on to learn more.
Software-related issues are among the most common problems you may encounter if you own an Android device. Most of the time, such issues are not serious, and you may only need to do a couple of procedures to make your phone work perfectly again. That’s why it’s important that you learn how to run your phone in this mode as it allows you to troubleshoot properly.
Turn On Safe Mode On Galaxy M51
1. There are a couple of easy ways to enter Safe mode. The first one can be done by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers to pull the Quick Settings panel down.
2. Look for the Power icon, and then tap on it.
3. Once the power options show, tap and hold on the Power off option until it turns into Safe mode.
4. Now tap Safe mode to restart your phone.
5. The other method is by holding the Volume Down button and the Power key for a few seconds, to view the power options.
6. And the same as the first method, tap and hold on the Power off option until it turns into Safe mode.
7. And then, tap Safe mode to restart your device.
8. The reboot will only take less than a minute to complete. You can see the text Safe mode at the lower-left corner of the screen.
While your Galaxy M51 is in this mode, it doesn’t have a wireless connection because the Airplane Mode is enabled, as well as all downloaded applications.
So you can now continue troubleshooting your device, or uninstall the apps that give you problems.
To exit, you just have to restart your phone normally.
We hope that this simple tutorial video can be helpful.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!