The #HTC #RECamera can be bought with a 60% discount from HTC starting today, which brings down the pricing to just $80. The company is also offering price cuts on a variety of accessories for Christmas, so there’s plenty of savings on offer from the company this Holiday season. In order to avoid hoarding, HTC
The #HTC #OneM9 smartphone is now available for purchase at just $389.40, which is a 40% off on the regular asking price. The #RECamera on the other hand is going with a very decent 60% off, bringing the cost down to just $79.60. The discount on the One M9 is not visible until you get
We’ve seen online retailers occasionally holding discounts on the #HTC #RECamera before. And now, Groupon has joined in on the fun by selling the handy portable camera for just $99.99. This is a brand new unit of the camera and comes with an 8GB microSD card as well. The RE Camera comes with WiFi connectivity by
HTC’s tiny little action camera, known as the RE Camera is now on sale via Best Buy. This handy little water resistant camera can be snatched up for just $99.99 courtesy of this new deal. The camera usually sells for about $200, so this is a flat 50% discount on the asking price. As a
As part of the upcoming Father’s Day and Graduation Day celebrations, HTC has decided to make full use of the opportunity by offering the RE Camera with a $50 discount and a wide range of other accessories with a flat 50% off if you’re getting three or more items. This includes cases, screen guards etc.
The HTC RE Camera accessory which broke cover last year can now be yours for just $150 as part of the company’s Mother’s Day deal. The accessory usually retails for $199, so this is a very good deal on the device. The RE Camera can be used for capturing videos during your picnics or adventures.
The HTC RE Camera is available for a throwaway price courtesy of Best Buy. The camera which usually sells for about $199.99, is now available for just $99.99 from the retailer’s website. For this price, you’re getting a 16-megapixel sensor, which is also water resistant, making it a must have for any of your adventure
HTC unveiled the RE Camera in October last year to mixed response from fans and critics alike. The device has now received the ability to start live streams directly on YouTube, letting the world watch through the eyes of your RE Camera. HTC announced the feature at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show. The feature will make
Speaking to a Taiwanese news outlet, President of HTC North Asia, Jack Tong mentioned that the company will be looking to launch a second generation model of the RE Camera next year targeting the “mass consumer market”. There’s not enough clarity on what this particular model will offer as far as features are concerned, but we