As originally tipped here, to the world, by Thedroidguy last summer, Sprint has shifted their 4G WiMax network to their prepaid brands, Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile.
Virgin Mobile USA will introduce 4G speeds to their prepaid customers on May 31st with the introduction of the HTC Evo V 4G.
The new HTC Evo V 4G features include:
- Mobile hotspot capability – Connect up to five Wi-Fi devices
- 5MP camera with video and 3D HD imaging, and 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 4.3-inch qHD touchscreen
- 1730mAh battery (up to six hours of talk time)
- 1GB RAM/4GB ROM
- External micro SD memory card slot up to 32GB (8GB card included)
- HDMI and Bluetooth-capable
Virgin Mobile USA customers will enjoy 4G speeds at an unbelievable pre-paid price point starting at just $35. They will also be able to harness the power of the HTC Evo V 4G’s mobile hotspot for just $15 per month making the total combination $50. That’s with Sprint’s traditional, and exclusive “unlimited” 4G speeds.
More after the break