Square Enix has officially brought the latest in the Hitman franchise to the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store respectively. This game, known as Hitman: Sniper was designed specifically for the mobile platform and isn’t a rehash of an older Hitman game, which means that it’s optimized for mobile gameplay.
While you might not find a lot in terms of graphics here, it should certainly make for some interesting gameplay, especially if you’re a fan of the genre. Hitman: Sniper will set you back by $4.99 on the Play Store, so premium gameplay won’t come on the cheap.
Incidentally, the game comes exactly an year after Hitman: Go was released on the Google Play Store. Check out some of the top highlights of the game as mentioned by the developer:
- Immersive sniping game based on the Hitman universe
- Complete over 150 missions. Eliminate the top criminal elite!
- Replay and uncover more secrets as contracts evolve
- Compete against your friends & dominate the leaderboards!
- Master undetected kills using your surrounding environment
- Unlock and assemble 13 epic sniper rifles
Head over to the link below for more details on the latest in the Hitman franchise.
Source: Google Play Store