Technology is rapidly transforming everything in human’s life. Every new day in this tech savvy world marks invention of a new product/device designed to ease life for human or facilitating him in his chores.
NVIDIA is well-known name in Computer Technology; known for its advance Graphic Chips for PC’s and Laptops. At the end of May, 2013 NVIDIA introduced NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 700M series of notebook GPUs. These chips are especially designed for notebooks considering their small size and made them highly compatible and efficient as compared to other alternatives available in the market.
Notebooks which are highly popular among students, professionals and specially gamers these days require high end portability technologies to work with them. NVIDIA’s latest offering GTX 700M series are made with pure advance technology and for blistering fast performance. Gamers would love these graphic chips; as these are offering best performance till date in notebooks. This will take gaming experience on notebooks to next level.
According to Rene Haas, vice president and general manager of computing products at NVIDIA, “Virtually all of the new gaming notebooks are built around GeForce GTX 700M GPUs,”the GPU is the heart of any gaming PC, and all the top gaming OEMs unanimously chose the GeForce GTX 700M series this refresh cycle. GeForce GTX means gaming, more now than ever before.”
Latest GeForce GTX 700M GPU lineup includes:
- GeForce GTX 780M – The world’s fastest notebook GPU
- GeForce GTX 770M – up to 55 percent faster than the product it replaces
- GeForce GTX 765M – Selected by Razer for the world’s thinnest PC gaming laptop, 40 percent thinner and lighter than the current record holder(3)
- GeForce GTX 760M -up to 30 percent faster than the product it replaces
The latest NVIDIA GeForce 700M includes NIVIDIA Kepler; this technology automatically optimize notebooks for best performance and gaming experience. The “WOW” feature of this technology is less consumption of battery. Battery life is one question every gamer asker when buying notebook as compared to conventional PC’s. But this technology consumes less battery and keeps your notebook alive a little more so that you can have gaming experience worth buying NVIDIA. They include:
- NVIDIA Optimus technology, which enables extra-long battery life by switching the GPU on and off so it runs only when needed.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience software, which adjusts in-game settings for the best performance and visual quality specific to a user’s notebook and automatically keeps GeForce drivers up to date.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology, which intelligently adjusts GPU clock speed to maximize graphics performance.
Notebook manufacturers have soon their interest to include NIVIDIA GTX 700M GPUs in their upcoming editions. However Razer, Acer, Gigabyte, Clevo,Asus, MSI, and Toshiba has already agreed to include NVIDIA in their latest offerings. Dell, Apple and Hp the big names of the industry are still considering to have NVIDIA GTX 700M series in their notebooks or not.
Feature via NVIDIA Pressroom