Alternatively, you can also watch Game of Thrones on Kodi, although we don’t recommend going this route. Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application that allows users to stream video content from online repositories. These repositories are maintained by community members, and their legal status usually ranges from questionable to illegal.
Some people prefer Kodi over more legitimate sources because of how simple it is to set up and use:
- Download Kodi from the official website and install it on any compatible device.
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Expert Mode > and Addons.
- There, allow Unknown Sources.
- Go back to the main Settings screen and click on File Manager and Add Source.
- Select None and enter the following URL: https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- Name it “kodistuff” and confirm.
- Go back to the Home screen and go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer icon.
- Select “Install from Zip file.”
- Select kodistuff.
- Select “smash-x-x-x.zip” and confirm.
- Select the Install from repository option.
- Click on Video Add-ons and select Exodus.
- Go back to the Home screen and select Exodus from the Add-ons tab.
- Go to TV Shows and search for Game of Thrones.
You should have no problem finding the latest episode of Game of Thrones very soon after its premier. Don’t be surprised, however, when you receive an unpleasant letter from your ISP. As we’ve warned you, watching Game of Thrones on Kodi is frowned upon, to say the least.
Sling TV 7 Day Free Trial
|Sling||Try Sling TV free for 7 days|