Samsung Galaxy Note 8
What issues are you experiencing?
We know that there’s a number of Android users who experiences “process.com.android.phone has stopped” error so we hope that this #GalaxyNote8 post will help in fixing it. We also cover 2 other networking problems in this one so keep reading and let us know in the commends below if we’re of help. If you are looking […] More
Some of our readers that own Samsung Galaxy Note 8 units reported to have been getting the error “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” every time they open the camera or view pictures they took. First off, this problem may be just a very minor one or it could be a very complicated issue with the camera […] More
The Wi-Fi variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is now getting the much awaited Android 4.2.2 update. The update has already gone live in some parts of the world, but it has been confirmed that the Wi-Fi variants in the U.S. are currently seeing the update either through Samsung Kies or as an over […] More
This past week was pretty eventful as there were a few rumors and launches taking place. Sure, it wasn’t as fruitful as the CES week or any other major event week, but we certainly got to see some fancy new devices. To begin with, Sony unveiled its fancy new tablet the Xperia Tablet Z which […] More
We live in an age where tablets have become so common, that we see every manufacturer launch a tablet or two to woo its respective consumer base. And Samsung has been more active in the tablet segment where it has experimented with almost everything and fortunately for the company, it has worked more often than […] More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stuck On BSoD With Blue LED Light Blinking
- How to fix Galaxy Note 8 “process.com.android.phone has stopped” error, other issues
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error (easy steps)
- Wi-Fi Galaxy Note 8.0 now getting Android 4.2.2 in the U.S.
- Android Weekly: News From Last Week You Shouldn’t Have Missed
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Spotted in the Wild, Appears to be the Real Deal