A significant number of players have commonly encountered a Violet-68 error code when trying to launch the Hyper Scape game on Playstation 4 and Xbox One. This is a known error that has been addressed by the game’s developers.
In this article, if you are one of these players who is having a problem booting up the game due to this error, keep on reading as we will provide more information on how to fix violet 68 error code on Hyper Scape.
Causes For Error Code Violet-68 on PS4 and Xbox One
Hyper Scape is a free to play first-person shooter battle royale game which was just released recently by Ubisoft. Based on their official website, error code Violet-68 on Hyper Scape means that the console account has been flagged for security reasons. This means that your PS4 or Xbox console account may have violated certain rules, or Ubisoft suspects that it may had been compromised.
Error code violet 68 is due to an issue with the Uplay account connected to your PS4 or Xbox One’s account so you’ll need to fix it using your console as well.
How to Fix Error Code Violet-68 On Hyper Scape
This bug prevents a lot of players from enjoying the game as Hyper Scape doesn’t properly boot up when this problem is encountered. Thankfully, Ubisoft have already provided the solution for this error and that is to simply perform a password reset for your Uplay account.
Restart the game.
Some Hyper Scape players reported to have gotten the Violet-68 error even though there’s absolutely nothing wrong with their console account. If the cause of the problem is a random game bug and has nothing to do with your account, then this simple solution should help fix error code violet 68.
Reset your Uplay account password.
In majority of cases, error code Violet-68 is almost always account-related. In order to fix it, you’ll need to reset your account password and log back in.
Uplay Password can be easily reset by following these quick steps:
- Access Ubisoft Account Management website.
- Select Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address that is associated with your Ubisoft account.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Access your email and go to your Inbox folder.
- Locate for the password change request email.
- Click the password reset link provided on the email.
- Enter the new password for Ubisoft account once the pop-up message appears.
- Select Change to confirm and save the new password you have entered.
Once these steps are completed, a confirmation will be sent to confirm that the password has been successfully changed.
- How To Add Or Remove Credit Card From Your PS4 | NEW 2020!
- How To Fix PC Keeps Restarting On COD Warzone | NEW 2020!
- How To Set-up PSN 2-Step Verification | PS4 | NEW 2020!
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos and tutorials.