Learn how to turn on Do Not Disturb Mode on Poco M3 Pro by reading this article. Scroll down.
DND or Do Not Disturb Mode is a feature where you will be able to silence calls and text notifications on your device. It will also give you the option to set exceptions and select phone numbers that will be able to contact you even if the phone is on DND mode. Apart from that, DND mode can be scheduled. Thus, be able to select a time when to turn the Do Not Disturb Mode off/on automatically.
If you just got your Poco M3 Pro and need help in navigating the device, here’s how you can enable DND or Do Not Disturb Mode on your Xiaomi handset.
How To Turn On Do Not Disturb Mode on Poco M3 Pro
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Scroll to Sound & vibration.
- Select Do not disturb option.
- You can set some exceptions like allowing incoming calls from selected contacts, notify about repeated calls, and the likes.
- To set up Automatic DND, tap schedule turn on time and set up the time you wish DND to turn on/off automatically. Don’t forget to toggle on the switcher next to the setup schedule to activate the DND automatically.
The DND feature can also be activated/deactivated from the notifications panel. Simply slide you finger downward from the main screen and tap the DND icon. You will know that the DND feature has been successfully activated when you see a crescent moon icon on the notification bar at the top-left corner of the screen.
And that is how you can enable Do No Disturb mode on your Poco M3 Pro device. Hope this tutorial guide has helped you one way or another. You can also read How To Enable Portable Hotspot On Poco M3 Pro. Also, visit our YouTube channel for video tutorials and troubleshooting guides for smartphones. Please hit the subscribe button too! Thank you for reading.