Gmail services are one of the most important things to have on your Android smartphone. It allows you to access your emails and reply to the important ones right away. Find out how you can setup Gmail on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite as you read further.
Different email services can now be accessed on Android devices by using the Gmail app. It allows you to open the emails on your Mi Note 10 Lite, as long as there is an internet connection on the phone.
This service on smartphones is very reliable to those users who have important matters that need their attention through an email. Learn how you can successfully set up a Gmail account on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite device by following the steps provided below.
Steps to Setup Gmail on Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Access Settings. Just look for the Settings app and tap on it.
- Go to and select Accounts & sync. This will open the existing accounts saved on the device.
- Tap on Add account. It is located below the existing accounts name.
- Select Google.
- Enter the needed credentials and tap on Next.
Other Ways to Add Gmail on Mi Note 1 Lite:
- You can also access the Gmail app directly. Just look for it under Google folder or at your app drawer.
- Tap the three lines at the upper-left corner of the Gmail screen.
- Go to and select Settings at the bottom part.
- Tap on Add account.
- Select Google or the intended email service provider that you are using. Enter the needed credentials and tap on Next to complete the setup.
Now that you have added a Gmail account on your Mi Note 10 Lite, make sure to enable sync to automatically fetch the emails on your Gmail app. Just go to Settings > Accounts & sync page. Thank you so much for reading this post.
You can also check out our other article on how to take a screenshot on the Mi Note 10 Lite. There are few ways on how to do it on your smartphone. For more details, just click here.
You can also give our Youtube channel a quick visit for more tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to subscribe and please don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.